Digital Didi, fighting misinformation and myths around menstruation and providing women at the grassroot level with SmartPads which has a QR code to promote a 100 hour digital literacy course.
- 350 women from 12 States trained and capacitated to work as Digital Didi.
- 34000 women and adolescent girls provided access to learning through LMS Chatbot.
- Awareness drive on Menstrual Health and Hygiene done in 350 villages with 35000 women and adolescent girls.
- SmartPads, introduced in 350 villages by the Digital Didis’, with the intent of bringing behavioral change in women and adolescent girls.
- More than 2000 women and adolescent girls have initiated their step towards positive behavioral change, and have started using SmartPad to facilitate their personal and environmental health.
- 350 Digital Didis’ have begun their work as Health Soochanpreneurs and striving to create a customer base/demand for SmartPads, which will facilitate their sustainability.
Read more about the project: https://digitaldidi.org/